I have been struggling this week. It has been very emotional for me. Moving my children from the Christian school and placing them in the public school. It has been hard on me. I know this is what is best for my children, especially Matthew, but, it's still hard. I will just be glad when this day is over! We are going to have a little goodbye party in his class this afternoon and I know that will be hard. And it will be hard with Lily's pre-k teacher because she loves all the children so much. I don't like making people upset and I feel that is what I'm doing. I know that I have to do what is best for my children and I know that the Lord worked this all out for a reason. But, goodbyes are not easy. Pray for me today if you think about it.
On a happier note, we have revival this week and it feels like revival is truly happening within the hearts of the people! You can just feel the spirit moving! Praise the Lord!
1 comment:
I will be praying for everyone today. Change is not easy. Leaving and moving on is not easy and often misunderstood. But, we have to be accountable for our lives and our children. Others always want to put their desires on us, but we can't let them. It isn't that they are bad people, it is that they don't have the full picture or responsibility.
Enjoy your revival and be refilled and fired up!
Blessings!!!!
Post a Comment