Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Day, New School

Today was the kids' first day at their new school. Matthew woke up excited and ready to go! He talked 90 to nothing all morning. Lily doesn't quite understand I think, it doesn't seem like it is phasing her at all. In a week or so she'll probably be asking me about her old school and teacher. Their teachers at their old school were sad to see them leave and I was sad also.

Today went well. Matthew made several new friends and found some old buddies that he remembered from tball and pre-k. Lily did very well, she always does well with making friends. I think this is going to be a really good change for them and I am so happy that they had a good day today. I know that it is because y'all were praying for us! Thank you!

No comments: