Friday, October 5, 2007

Mountains

First of all you are probably wondering what that last post was about, I have a friend named April that read's my blog and I just thought I would say "Hey!".

Now, you may wonder why the mountains are on my mind, seeing as how we live down here in the flatlands-BUT-this time next week, I will be in the mountains! Yahoo! I am excited. Our family has not had a vacation this year and we are looking forward to some R&R in the mountains. The kids are super-excited. We plan to go to the GA Mountain Fair, Babyland General Hospital-the place where Cabbage Patch Babies are born, and to Cherokee, NC-so the kids can learn about the Cherokee Indians. We are also staying at a very nice Mountain Retreat place that has waterfalls and wildlife. The kids aren't the only ones who are super-excited! I am so looking forward to this! Ya'll pray for us to have a safe trip and a good time! We'll be travelling with Bryan's Dad and Step-Mom-so pray for them! LOL Just kidding. We're not that bad!

4 comments:

Appie said...

Hey Cheryl, Just read you blog. Was excited about your trip to the mountains. We went last year and it was fun. Your Friend April

Merrie said...

Oh Boy!!!1 what fun!!
You COULD come out to Oklahoma and see mountains (not very big and much different from the N GA ones) and we also have where all the Cherokee Indians ended up. (the trail of tears) Right down the road fromus is the wild life reserve where we have herds of buffalo and long horn cattle and lk and prarie dogs... come see us!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, I knew you would say that! I thought about that, but a 6 hour drive is long enough! When we have more days to spend, maybe we could do that! That would be so nice!

Merrie said...

Well, come on when you can!
BTW... you've been tagged!