Well, our town has gotten a new store and today is their grand opening! The store is called ALCO and I ran over to check it out on my lunch break. It really is like a mini-target! It's probably about the size Wal-Mart used to be before they super-sized! I saw a jewelry counter, a spinning wire-christmas tree with ornaments hanging on it for you to buy, clothes, namebrand clothes!, food, even the printer ink that I use in my printer! I don't know if I will have to drive 30 miles to Wal-Mart anymore, I can pretty much buy everything I need right here! I was in hog-heaven in that store, ya'll! This is something that we are not used to in our little town that does not even have a taco bell, wendy's or burger king! But, this is a step in the right direction! My daughter loves to go to "Mart-Mart", and now she will have to learn a new place to shop ALCO! LOL
I hope I haven't bored you with my post about a new store, I just love to shop and get good deals! But, I do have a prayer request. We are in the middle of making a big decision that will affect our children, mainly our son. (No, April we are not leaving the church!) Ha, ha! But, this is a big decision for us and we would appreciate your prayers!
3 comments:
Yes! They have Alco here in OK! It is a neat store and they have great deals! We don't have Freds, though. Where did they put Alco?
I'll be praying about your decision with Matthew. I know that you will make the right one!
They put ALCO in that big empty lot next to the Glennville Veterinary Clinic. (Close to your old home) I think the name of the street right there is Hencart Rd. Caswell St runs behind the store.
I will be praying for you and your family to make the right decision.
Post a Comment