1. My children jumping up and yelling "Mama" when I come home from work.
2. My husband when he is happy and picking on me and the kids.
3. Thinking about taking a vacation to the mountains, or a vacation period makes me smile!
4. Teaching children in Sunday School or Wednesday night church (about Jesus!)
5. Listening to my husband preach the Word!
6. Spending time with my Mama, we are usually having fun!
7. Getting new clothes that look good on me and make me look just a little bit smaller!
8. When I first get to work in the mornings and everyone is making small talk and usually Sarah and I are exchanging Lily and Laylah stories (they are in the same class).
9. Going shopping and getting good deals!
10. Memories of my Daddy make me smile, he was a good man!
I was tagged by Merrie, now I tag Deb!
3 comments:
Great list.... enjoy your vacation! I know that sure makes me smile thinking about it!!!
What makes me smile is knowing God and knowing you and your family.
You, Bryan, Matthew & Lily make me smile!! Well, all of my grandchildren make me smile, I am just a little closer to you & your family. Listening to Bryan preach also makes me smile, I am so proud of him. It is just hard to believe that I have a son-in-law that is a pastor!! I also have fond memories of your DAD that makes me smile, we had some really good times together & I miss him so much!
Mama
Post a Comment