Well, there are only a few hours left of 2007. I think overall it has been a good year. Here are some memories from 2007:
1. I have learned new aspects of my job and moved to a new desk 3 different times.
2. Lily started school (Pre-K).
3. I started this blog.
4. Bryan and I celebrated our 10th anniversary.
5. Some big changes have happened at our church.
6. We moved the children from Christian school to public school.
7. Matthew accepted Christ this year (in March).
8. I went to the mountains TWICE!
9. I went to my first Women's Retreat (which was my first mountain trip).
10. Lily had her tonsils taken out and Matthew has Bronchitis on the last day of the year!
Some things that I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Our Ladies Bible Study at church starts in January (which I will be co-teaching).
2. Bryan's first Pastor's Appreciation Day is coming up.
3. I am starting back on my diet and I am GOING to lose weight!!!!!
4. I turn the big 30 this year!
5. I am starting a new blog, which will be all devotions.
6. I am working on some other things in which God is leading me, but I'm still
praying about.
So, how about you? Any plans for 2008? Any memories of 2007? I pray the biggest thing that happens in 2008 is that God works in all of our lives and that we obey His will!
2 comments:
MY NAME IS APRIL SWINDELL
I AM GLAD THAT BRO.BRYAN
AND YOUR FAMILY ARE PART OF
OUR CHURCH FAMILY
Me too! ;-)
Post a Comment