Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

Well, we had a great Christmas. It was very nice to spend it at home without having to do a lot of running around. And would you believe that my children didn't wake up until after 8:00 a.m.??? What is wrong with these people? I was up at almost 6:00 myself, but I did go back to bed! Then finally I got up around 7:15 and made some coffee and sat around until they got up! I thought they'd never get up! There should be a rule about not sleeping later than 7:00 a.m. on Christmas morning! LOL They were up late Christmas Eve though. We finally got up and opened presents and just before we we were through and I was going to take Bryan outside to show him his present, Lily says, "And we got Daddy a new grill!" I can't believe she spilled the beans at the last minute! But, what can I say, you can't trust a 4 year old to keep a secret.

Well, anyways, after we opened presents I cooked a huge meal and my Mama came over and ate with us. The only time we left the house was to go and see Bryan's grandparents for a little while. Usually Christmas is spent running around to see this one and that one, but not this year. Most everyone came to us, and we spent Christmas Eve visiting some also so that we would be able to stay home on Christmas Day. It turned out to be a very nice Christmas. I hope you all can say the same!

No comments: