I am still debating on what I will do to earn money from home. I wanted to try to keep a couple of children but I haven’t had anyone respond on that yet. I am talking to someone that needs a secretary for a Heating and Air company and I could do most of the work from home. That might be perfect but we’ll have to see how much they are willing to pay and everything. I know one way or the other the Lord will provide. It may not be in the way we would expect but He never leaves us or forsakes us. Of course we are still waiting on the Lord’s answer on a position in the ministry for Bryan. Right now he has committed to filling in for our Pastor, Bro. Jerry until he is able to return to the pulpit. But, when Bro. Jerry comes back we don’t know what will happen. We have enjoyed being back “home” with our Calvary family. It is possible that Calvary will bring Bryan on full time as Associate Pastor. I am selfishly praying that this is what works out because I am so happy there (and also because Bro. Jerry could really use the help). But, at the same time if it does not work out I know that the Lord has something better in store for us.
Matthew took the CRCTs last week. We had to go to Jesup every afternoon. It was kind of neat though, meeting some of the teachers and other students and parents. I don’t know how Matthew will do. He wasn’t as prepared as he could have been but that’s really not anyone’s fault. It’s just the circumstances. If he doesn’t do so hot, then they will just give him remedial classes for next year which, might not altogether be a bad thing! We are going to be doing some review over the summer on our own anyways. Matthew has been doing somewhat better with his outbursts. The only outbursts he has is usually over the x-box. I have been tempted many times to sell that thing! He gets so involved with it that he gets upset when it's time to get off. Other than that he has done a lot better. I think he will do better also this summer when we get into a routine every day. Keep praying for him!
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19
No comments:
Post a Comment