Yesterday I decided to ride down the road to see if blackberries have started coming in. We have a little dirt road just down from us and I try to take the kids every year to pick some and we make a blackberry cobbler. It's kind of an adventure for them and it gets them outside doing something. I was surprised that Matthew still wanted to take part in it.
Lily sampled a couple of blackberries before we got home!
And Matthew didn't pick many blackberries because he enjoyed riding his dirt bike
up and down the dirt road.
And someone was very happy for us to get home and play with him!
Our dog, Jake has recently learned a new trick, I taught him to sit!
Here he is sitting purty!
We had lots of fun picking berries and just getting out enjoying this lovely weather.
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19




No comments:
Post a Comment