Friday, May 11, 2012

Today is my last day at Rotary. I'm a little sad. I hate to leave this place. It has been my second home for over 5 years! These girls have been my second family! They surprised me today with a little going away meal. I was really surprised. (They know how much I like to eat!) I am looking forward to the next chapter. I will begin Monday learning the ropes of a new job. I'll be working from home for Bland Electrical Heating and A/C in addition to homeschooling Matthew. I'm excited about that. It will be easier on me than keeping children. I can be more flexible and won't be tied to the house. I am looking forward to being a little less stressed. It will be stressful being home with the kids, I realize that. But, at least I won't feel pulled in quite as many directions. It's hard when I'm at work and Matthew is at home and needs something but I'm not there to help him or I have to be on the phone with him for a while because he's upset about something. It's hard feeling like you are being torn between two places. I know most Moms feel that way at some point. I know that this decision has been hard on Bryan. It took a lot of prayer on his part but I really feel that we are doing the right thing. It's going to be hard and money will be tight but it is for the best.

 
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

No comments: