We are still praying about what we are going to do as far as me working and him homeschooling. We are still planning on homeschooling him, but it's just so hard with me working. Things would be so much better for him if I was able to be there with him during the day to help him with his lessons. We just don't know how this will be possible financially. I have been praying about this for several months and I do feel the Lord leading in this. Where He is leading, He will provide. But, we are still in the praying stages right now and by summer we will have made a decision.
We are still praying about what is happening with Bryan's position at church. Our home church is possibly going to hire him as Associate Pastor/Youth Pastor but there are some other things going on that has put a hold on that decision. Hopefully we will know in the next couple of weeks. We are praying, praying, praying! The Lord has looked out for us and carried us this far and I know He will continue if we stay faithful to Him.
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19
No comments:
Post a Comment