Thursday, March 22, 2012

15 years ago today I married my BFF. And saying that kind of sounds weird. LOL But, he truly is my best friend. I'm really not sure where my life would be without him.  Sometimes I want to strangle him, but most of the time we get along pretty good! LOL

We have had some pretty rough roads to travel but the Lord has brought us through each and every time and we know that He always will. I am so glad that I married him and I'm so glad that we have stayed faithful to the Lord and our marriage. Marriage isn't something to be taken lightly and it is something that you have to work at.  My Mama told me a long time ago that marriage is work.  I didn't really know what she meant at the time, but I do now!  I'm glad that we have fought to keep our marriage and I don't think that either one of us have ever really thought about leaving.  We have never let that even be an option.





"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

No comments: