Friday, March 26, 2010
Tired....
Wow, I am so tired! Moving and unpacking and settling in really takes it out of ya. And, uh-um [clears throat], I'm not as young as I used to be. LOL So, just doing the basics of house keeping and cooking etc is enough, much less all this extra work that needs to be done! I really hope that I can get my computer desk put together this weekend so that I can get ON my computer and download some pictures to share with y'all! I am seriousely missing my computer and facebook! Bryan put the entertainment center together for me the other day and I took pictures of it. I've got the kids' bathroom decorated with monkeys! (I found the cutest shower curtain and stuff and I just HAD to get it!) I will post pics soon! I mean it! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment