Monday, March 8, 2010

Still not moved in....

We have not moved into the house yet. We do however have plumbing, praise the Lord! I didn't think we would ever get that project finished! I'm sure my husband felt the same way! LOL Now we just lack a couple of small projects before we can move in and hopefully those will be completed this week. So..... hopefully this weekend we can move in. I say hopefully because there is never any guarantee. BUT, all signs are pointing to this weekend. Unless something else happens that is out of our control. If that happens, then I will take that as a sign from God that it's just not time yet. Our timing is not always His timing. He has a reason for everything and I just have to keep telling myself that!

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

...but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. Psalm 37:9

No comments: