Wow, I have alot to talk about since I haven't blogged in a few days. Mainly because I've been so busy! We had revival last week at our church and it was awesome. I can see the Lord working in our church, I can see the Lord dealing with people's hearts and I can feel the Lord dealing with my heart on some things. It is awesome to feel the spirit moving during the services. We ended revival with Homecoming on Sunday and that turned out really nice. We had a bulletin board fixed with a bunch of old pictures from the church and a slide show was presented during the service. It was very good, we had dinner afterwards (you know Baptists, we have to eat!) We had so much food and it was all so good!
Yesterday, I went with Lily's class on a field trip to the pumpkin patch! That was fun, the kids really seemed to have a good time! I know I did! I'll post a picture later!
Another good thing, we attended Camp Meeting at Calvary last night (the church where we served as Youth Pastor before Bryan was called as full time Pastor). It was really good, 2 messages from 2 different preachers and some awesome singing! After the service one of the boys from the youth group told Bryan that he had accepted the call to preach. I was so proud of him. This is a boy that I've known since he was a baby and he has grown up to this mature young man ready to serve the Lord! Praise God! I love to see the Lord working in people's lives, especially young people!
Yesterday was the anniversary of my Dad's death. It has been 2 years. In some ways it is hard to imagine that it has been that long, but in some ways it seems like it has been longer. He was so special and I really miss him.
No comments:
Post a Comment