2014 is looking to be a busy year for me. Now that Matthew has gone back to public school and seems to be doing pretty good with that I have decided to go back to work. I don't know where yet, still praying about that. I have also volunteered to start doing the music for AWANA at our church on Wednesday nights. I'm looking forward to that. I love music and I think it is very important that children are exposed to Godly music as much as possible. I am still presiding over our Women's ministry at church as well. Can you say busy? I would stay pretty busy even if I didn't go back to work!
Matthew has become interested in band so when school starts back on Monday I am going to talk to the band teacher at school and see if he can join. He has taken piano for several years and has have some knowledge of music so maybe he won't be behind. I think it will be good for him. Lily is in the band and she seems to enjoy it. She is also in Jr. Beta, which she loves! I have to say that I like it too. I went with her to a Jr. Beta convention in November and it was really neat! It is an honor and I'm proud of her.
Bryan is staying busy as the Associate Pastor of our church and working part time with the funeral home. We don't know if this is where the Lord will keep us but for now it is where we felt led to be. We had an old time camp meeting back in November and the last service was on the four blood moons coming up in 2014-2015. It was very interesting and I truly believe it's a sign that the Lord's coming is getting closer and closer! I hope so because this world is getting worse and worse!
Well, time flies and before we know it we'll be preparing for Christmas again. I don't know what the Lord has in store for any of us in 2014 but I know that all things work together for the good to those that love Him! I hope and pray that no matter what happens this year you will put your trust in Him! He will carry you through anything that comes your way!
Blessings!
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19
No comments:
Post a Comment