Thursday, August 18, 2011
Fall
I am so ready for fall. There have been a couple of cooler mornings this week. By cooler I mean it was in the 70s instead of the 80s! LOL I don't know why but I have always LOVED fall. I love the colors and the change of weather. Fall is just a beautiful season. I would love to be in the mountains during fall! We did vacation in the mountains in October a couple of years ago and it was so nice! The little bit of cool mornings we've had this week has got me started thinking about fall and I just thought I would share my thoughts on the subject!
Another reason I'm in the "fall" mood could be because I signed the kids up for fall sports. My boy is going to be playing football! And Lily is going to be cheer leading! They are both excited and I think it will be really good for them! Nothing says fall like some good football (even if it is rec ball)!
And I really just don't know where this year has gone! It has flown by (I say that every year!) LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment