Monday, August 15, 2011

Change. . .

I have started this post several times.  There is so much going on right now it's hard to know where to start!  There are alot of unknowns right now.

Well, I'll just get right down to it.  Wednesday, August 3 my husband gave his resignation to our church and September 4 will be our last Sunday there.  I won't get into all the details but basically it's just time.  God has been dealing with both of our hearts on this for several months.  He hasn't quit the ministry, just leaving our current church.  We are patiently waiting for God to tell us what to do next.  It is a scary and exciting time for us.  I have complete faith and trust that our Father has a plan for us and that He hasn't left or forsaken us!  He has something special in mind for his faithful children! 

I'm sure if you've been reading my blog and or seeing my posts on facebook, you knew we were dealing with something.  I waited to post this after we were sure most people had heard because I hate for people to hear about it this way.  But, at the same time I would hate for people not to hear it and wonder what in the world happened! 

This is a new experience for us.  This was our first church as Pastor and PW (and PKs!).  We are praying that God will lead us and that we will follow His direction.  We are also praying that God will lead the church that we are leaving behind and that they will follow His direction. 

If you are reading this we would appreciate your prayers and I will keep everyone posted on the situation. 

But my God shall supply ALL your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus!  Philippians 4:19

No comments: