Tomorrow is the last day of school and the kids are so excited! Bryan, not so much! He will be spending the summer trying to make them get along and behave! I am glad the kids and the teachers all get a break. I am very proud that both of my children received several awards on Honors Day. Matthew received awards for exceeding on 3 sections of the CRCT and Artist of the Month. Lily received awards for exceeding on all 3 sections of her CRCT (1st grade only takes 3 sections), Artist of the Month and Student of the Month. We also get to go to a Braves game in July because Lily received the All Star Student Achiever Award for making the honor roll! She got two free tickets to a Braves game and we purchased two more tickets (at half price)! So, can someone say proud Mama?!
These children are just growing up so fast! Matthew is going up to 5th grade and Lily will be in 2nd grade. Which means, my babies aren't babies anymore! I just pray that we have taught them and instilled Jesus into them enough that they always make the right choices. I know they won't ALWAYS make the right choice, that is how they learn and grow. But, watching them grow and seeing some of the things they say and do I feel that they are on the right path. That makes me even more proud than the A's and the awards. Knowing that they both love Jesus and want to do the right thing. I pray that they hang on to that for a very long time!
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
1 comment:
Yay for summer!
I got your listing added to the M2M blogroll on my site. Please forgive me for being so behind on updates! :)
Post a Comment