Thursday, April 15, 2010

Revival

Our revival is next week. This week we moved our Wednesday night service over to a sister church for their revival. I came in from work very tired and stressed out. I started to let the devil talk me out of going but I decided to go anyways. I had to ride out to our church first to check on something and I started to stop and get me a coke to help wake me up, I had a $10 bill on me (that was all I had), but I decided not to stop. I went on to the revival and was just a few minutes late. Just after I came in they had a woman come up and sing and right after she started singing I was so glad that I went. The songs that she sang and the way she sang them touched me (to the point that I teared up!). Her name is Donna Jackson and I could feel her love for Jesus radiating around her! The preaching was also very good, the message was about being thankful for everything that we have, good health, nice car, nice home, etc. It was just a great service and I was thankful that I didn't let the devil talk me out of going.

Now, after the service I wanted to buy one of Donna's CDs. I asked her how much the CDs were and they were $10. I had that $10 bill (that I didn't break to get a coke), so I handed it over! I thought it was neat how the Lord worked that out. He does work things out for us, if we really pay attention we can find so many things that He does for us if we would just listen to Him and follow His leading!

http://www.donnajackson.org/

No comments: