Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend Recap

We had a great Easter weekend! I don't know about y'all but I am pooped! We were very busy with the egg hunt at church Saturday. Then getting up early Sunday morning for the Easter Sunrise Service (which we had a great crowd, alot of young couples and probably the biggest crowd we've had for sunrise service in years!). Then breakfast, which was wonderful, lots and lots of food.

Who needed lunch after such a huge breakfast? But, that didn't stop us! LOL We had a big lunch at home, Mama, Papa "O" and Kelly came and ate with us. Then we had to hunt Easter eggs again! Brittany and Krystal came over for that and we enjoyed a nice visit with them. Bryan's Dad and stepmom a.k.a. Grandaddy and Nanny also came out for the egg hunt.

We didn't have evening service at church last night since we'd had the sunrise service. Which gave me the chance to get caught up (a little) on laundry. I also had to clean Lily's room (again!) because she doesn't see the need to pick anything up! If she plays with it, it goes in the floor and then it stays there until Mama picks it up. (Hmmm, I wonder why she doesn't pick up? LOL) I know it's my fault, I know and we will work on learning to clean our rooms once I get everything organized the way I want it.

Now for the Lily quote of the day on Easter (to her brother) "Don't you dare hit a woman! (pause) "And don't you kick a woman neither!". I'm guessing she was referring to herself as a woman? LOL She will be there plenty soon enough, let's not rush it. Another quote from watching TV together last night is that she does not like Chad Dylan Cooper's new hair cut (he is a character on a disney show) "And that's why we broke up!". LOL

No comments: