There are so many that need our prayers right now that are in serious condition, I just felt like I needed to share what is on my heart.
My heart is heavy for one of our church members and his family. He has been in ICU for a couple of weeks now and isn't getting any better! I know that God is in control. It's not always easy to accept his will though.
I was told when my Daddy was sick that he would be healed (one way or another). And he was. You see, my Daddy had cancer and he left earth on November 5, 2005. That is the day he was healed. I know this because he was saved and that is the day his soul left his earthly body. So, you see my Daddy was healed, because when he entered Heaven's gates he became perfect. The Bible says that when we get to Heaven we will become perfect, like Jesus. "Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself." Phillipians 3:21 I thought that was a good way to look at death, as just another way of being healed. Sometimes, we want God to heal us here on earth and keep us here, but that is not always his will. We miss our loved ones, but if we are saved as well, then we know that we will see them again. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9
I do have an update on the house and some pictures to share, but that will come later. I just had this on my heart right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment