Busy, busy, busy! We have been wide open around here. Two Saturdays in a row of working on the house, ball games, revival, wedding plans and not to mention work! We have a church member in the hospital right now fighting for his life. We are praying hard for him and his family. He is a dear sweet man and a patriarch in our church.
Wedding plans are going good. Only two weeks!!! That is hard to believe and I know Mama will be glad when it's over! I can't wait to see how everything comes together!
House remodeling is going good also. We've started replacing the roof. Here are a few pictures of the progress. I can't wait until it is done, it already looks good.
Wedding plans are going good. Only two weeks!!! That is hard to believe and I know Mama will be glad when it's over! I can't wait to see how everything comes together!
House remodeling is going good also. We've started replacing the roof. Here are a few pictures of the progress. I can't wait until it is done, it already looks good.
The beginnings of a new roof!

Working hard!

This here is what you call a redneck skylight! Ha, ha!

We got one side done, hopefully the rest will be completed next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment