The card read:
Dear Daughter,
This little valentine comes from the heart of once upon a time,
when you were my funny peanut butter and jelly face-the angel girl
I fell in love with, who I could hold and hug forever...
You're my beautiful daughter, wise beyond your years,
worrying me one day and inspiring me the next.
Today and always, I'm so proud of you and I love you with all my heart.
Happy Valentine's Day
Love, Daddy
My Daddy passed away three years ago.
The wolf sings "Little Red Riding Hood" which was mine and my Daddy's song.
Who wants to cry with me on this one? You know you want to. It's okay, go ahead. Let me just say that if my Daddy were still here, this is something he would have definitely done. He was always very good with holidays and birthdays-atleast mine and Mama's! He loved Valentine's Day and always got us something special.

I was surprised a little while later with this from my hubby!

I feel so loved today!
2 comments:
It is very nice.
Love Always,
April
Happy Valentine.
How sweet! You are loved and very blessed!
Post a Comment