Everyone is doing this on Facebook and although I have not been tagged to do this, I am at home with pinkeye and I was bored and wanted something to do...
1. I am a Christian, I want to serve the Lord above anything else.
2. I am a Pastor's Wife-marrying my husband is one of the best things I've ever done.
3. It is a wonder I turned out to be #1 or #2 because I was not raised in church (although my parents did teach me Christian morals at home).
4. I got saved when I was 15 years old.
5. About a week later Bryan asked me out and we went on our first date.
6. I've spent over half of my life with my husband!
7. I have 2 half brothers and (soon to be) 2 stepsisters, Bryan has 1 half brother and 2 stepbrothers and a stepsister (neither of us have any full siblings).
8. I have always wanted a sister and I used to pretend I had one.
9. I have been to college 3 different times but have never actually completed (I'm not too happy about this one).
10. I have two children and they both love the Lord - that makes me very proud.
11. I am very old fashioned for my age, sometimes Bryan and I both think we should've grown up in the 1950s.
12. My Mama is my best friend - I actually enjoy spending time with her and get along with her better than any of my other friends even though there is about 24 years between us.
13. My Daddy passed away 3 1/2 years ago from lung cancer.
14. We are getting a house that needs to be moved and remodeled before we can move into it - it's very old and I love it!
15. I never met either of my grandfathers, they both died before I was born, and both of my grandmothers passed away before I was 13 (I've adopted Bryan's grandparents).
16. I am planning my Mama's wedding for May.
17. My dream job (if I had to work) would be Wedding Planner! I love weddings!
18. If I didn't have to work and could do anything at all, I would spend my time serving the Lord in the ministry with my husband and taking care of my children (unfortunately we need the extra income and insurance that Rotary provides! :-)
19. My Papa's name was John Robert Smith and he had Cherokee Indian in him (which I guess means I have it in me).
20. I also have German blood in me (which might be where the fair skin comes from), my maiden name is Voll and it is a German name.
21. My Granfather Voll was one of five children, they were split up and placed in foster care when they were small so I can't trace that side of my family.
22. I love family history and genealogy.
23. My grandmother and grandfather Voll met while serving in the Navy (yes both of them!)
24. My Daddy served in the Army and then the National Guard.
25. I love to fish and hunt but I rarely have time to do either one.
4 comments:
How about your friends
at Little Rock Baptist
Church.
Love Always,
April
LOL, yeah, there were a lot more than 25 things I could list!
are you going to
list anymore.
Love Always,
April
Hmmmm, maybe I will. Are you sick? We missed y'all at church this morning!
Post a Comment