Sunday, October 12, 2008

Vacation

We are home from vacation. We had a great time. We got a lot of well-needed rest. We got to visit some family that we haven't seen in a long time. It was a good trip. I'm glad we were able to go. I would love another week or so vacation! While in Florida, we visited a place called the Holy Land Experience. It was awesome! If you are ever in the Orlando, FL area, you should go. I can't wait to go back again. Here are a few pics from our trip.

A Diver coming up from Little River Springs


Jesus with the Children at the Holy Land Experience


Jonah in the belly of a Whale


Jesus carrying the cross to be crucified


"He's Alive"


Fall Festival


Part of the Fall Festival ceremony


Jesus joins the dancing


Like I said, the pictures do not show you everything, it was awesome!

3 comments:

Merrie said...

WOW... they have added lots since we were there when we lived in Glennville. That is one of our all time favorite places to go. I'd rather go to Israel and long to go back... but, this is a good fun place to go.
So glad you had a good vacation. They are always important!

Anonymous said...

It was a really, really good vacation!!! Wish I was still there!
Mama

Unknown said...

I bet you do!!! LOL