Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday

This is the last week of my first 9 weeks. Does that make any sense?

It is the final week of my first block of classes in college. I have final projects due and all that good stuff, so I am going to be up to my eyeballs in school work this week. The first 9 weeks have gone by fast. Hopefully the rest of them will as well! My next block of classes will start next Monday. No breaks in between. I guess that is one way that you get through quicker!

So, how about John McCain's pick for Vice President? I don't know much about Sarah Palin, but from what I've seen-I like her! I hope that everyone is praying about the upcoming presidential election. I know I am.



http://www.presidentialprayerteam.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ptv_homepage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work on your classes.
WE are praying for you in that.
Love Always,
April