Monday, September 15, 2008

Amazing Grace!

I just wanted to share a special moment in our family. Last night our son, Matthew sang Amazing Grace for our church. If you know Matthew, you know how special that is, he is extremely shy! Every time his sister gets up to sing, he says he's too shy to do it. But, yesterday morning in the choir he leaned over and told me that he wanted to sing and he wanted to sing Amazing Grace! He was very nervous last night and I wound up having to get up there with him. I kept the microphone as far away from me as possible! LOL I was so proud of him. He brought tears to many eyes in the church!

3 comments:

Merrie said...

That is amazing... I love it when God's grace works in our children!!! You are blessed!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Matthew.
Love Always,
April

Anonymous said...

May God's grace keep working!! I was shocked to hear that Matthew wanted to sing. He is just so shy. I am so proud of him!! I hope he continues singing. He done a fantastic job (did I spell that word, right-no spell check).Hope to hear him soon!!

Love,
gablondegirl