Friday, July 18, 2008

FRIDAY FIVE

1. I have made 2 As in my classes so far (1 in each class). :-)
2. I am not happy with my job right now. :-(
3. It is hard to keep a Christian attitude in your job when you are being treated unfairly (even for a preacher's wife!), although I think I'm doing a pretty good job.
4. Only 2 weeks left until school starts back!
5. I am really, really tired right now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your head up.
Good Job!
April

Merrie said...

GREAT! It sure feels good to be rewarded for hard work.
About the job - don't think it strange when you are under firey trial... no matter what your occupation - there will always be a time of trial and difficulty.

My favorite scripture is... "and it came to pass..." meaning classes will pass, trials will pass, hardships will pass, etc.. it is one that I cling to at times.

Take a deep rest, walk away for a short time and re-think... it is not worth losing your joy and peace over b/c this too shall pass...

and, in a few years it will not have made any difference.

There is nothing or nobody that can prevent God's blessings and will being done in your life (except YOU when you get into fear, bitterness & unforgiveness).

love you and am proud of you! (oh, all this was preaching to ME!)

Merrie said...

hehe I meant, "take a deep BREATH, rest.."
hahaha when I read it I couldn't figure out what I meant.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, I needed that!

Thank you too, April!