Monday, July 14, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (FOR ME)

Well, today is my first official day of school. I did a couple of workshops with the university last week, so I already feel like a student! But, today will be my first official day and there is no turning back now! Tonight my enrollment advisor will call and "walk" me to class. (I've already posted my first assignment though! LOL) I'm hoping to stay ahead as much as possible. My first 2 classes are a class on Writing essays and a class for Online Learning. Since I am doing this whole thing online they give a class on how succeed as an online student. So, pray for me as I begin this long exciting journey! It will be worth it in the end!

3 comments:

Merrie said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. What school are you going to? Brewton Parker?

Unknown said...

I am taking online classes with the University of Phoenix. It is really great to be able to do the work on my own schedule. Thanks! I'm excited too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Love Always,
April











Congratulations!