Friday, February 17, 2012

Birthday Boy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!

Tomorrow is Matthew's birthday.  I know I will be too busy tomorrow to post anything so I wanted to go ahead and post a birthday message for him today.


February 18, 2000 I became a Mama.  I never knew how much I could love someone until then.  This past year has been really rough for Matthew and I am hoping that things start getting better for him.  I am seeing some progress and his doctor is also.  Dr. Kropp (the psychologist) actually suggested that one of Matthew's problems might be sleep apnea.  He referred him to an ENT specialist, Dr. Oliver.  We saw Dr. Oliver on Monday and Matthew's tonsils and adenoids are enlarged so he will have to have surgery.  I am hoping this will help with alot of the problems he's been having.

We have a busy weekend planned, we have a gospel sing to go to tonight and then we will be taking Matthew to the movies and out to eat tomorrow!  I am hoping for a great birthday weekend for my boy!


"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

1 comment:

Shae said...

Happy Birthday to Matthew!!! Hope y'all have fun! :)