The reason for my sadness is that this is Matthew's last year at the elementary school. After today he will be a middle schooler!!! How did this happen? He just started! And Lily! She is going to third grade! Second to third grade seems like such a big step. She'll be changing classes (which she thinks is really cool!). I am sure she will adjust fine, she is pretty easy going. Matthew is nervous about starting middle school. It's a whole new ball game. And as he informed me just the other day, in just three short years he will be going to high school!!!
YIKES!
I know this is going to sound crazy to y'all, but I honestly was hoping that the rapture would come before the kids hit the teenage years! And I am NOT playing when I saw that! I know that the Lord will protect my children and that as long as we keep them in the Word at home they will be okay. And it's not really them making the wrong decisions that I worry about, it's more the drama and stuff that they have to deal with from their peers.
It was just yesterday that my son was graduating kindergarten:
and Lily was my little bit!

Wow the years really do fly by!
And the next thing you know I'll be posting Matthew's graduation pictures on here!
All I can say is PRAY FOR ME! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment