The devil has been trying very hard this week. I knew he would, it's no surprise. Ever since the prayer service at church almost two weeks ago, he's been trying. I'm not letting him win. I'm sure he can't stand that I am sitting at my desk every day reading scripture after scripture and praying - NOT letting him get his way.
I want to be the person that when I get out of bed in the morning Satan says "Man, she's awake!" LOL I read that somewhere one time and thought it was cute. Someone actually gave that to me, saying that it described me. Well, I haven't felt like I've lived up to that in recent months. But, I've succeeded this week! There is nothing he can do to me that can beat the power of my Lord and Savior! So many times this week I could've eaten out of frustration or caught an attitude with a co-worker. I could have screamed at God out of frustration. But that would not have helped, it would have only made things worse.
Yesterday I put on my other blog that I feel like Bibleman! I'm defeating Satan with the Word of God! I just have to keep using scriptures to help give me strength!
Also, I've lost another pound. Woo-hoo!
Luke 4:8
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Philippians 4
4Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
No comments:
Post a Comment