Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Well, folks, 2009 is coming to an end. I have to say that 2009 has been a good year, but a very busy year! I am hoping that things slow down in 2010!

My Mom got remarried this year and I gained a new step-dad and step-siblings. The wedding itself took up alot of time to plan and prepare for it. (Not that I'm complaining ;-)

We were given a house this year (as y'all know). We had the house moved in March, and we have been working hard on it ever since. That has taken up alot of our free time, which we really didn't have to spare in the first place! But, you make sacrifices when you have to. Thankfully we are almost done. I'll post pictures again real soon on the progress being made. Hopefully by the end of this month we will be moving in! My husband has been burning the candle at both ends and he's just about wore down. Y'all please keep him in your prayers. This has taken alot out of him!

Work has been really busy as well this year! We've been short handed and then lost a couple more people in my department. That makes it hard on the rest of us having to pick up the slack and also not being able to take off when needed.

Yes, I am ready to say goodbye to 2009 and Hello to 2010. I hope 2010 is a great year for all of us!

God bless!

1 comment:

APPIE said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010,
MAY EVERYBODY NEW YEAR
BE BLESSED.
LOVE ALWAYS,
APRIL