Friday, November 6, 2009

Surprise Passenger

Okay so on the way home last night something hit my car. When I turned and went back to see what it was I found a small owl laying in the road. He let me pick him up and so I held him and drove home. He woke up and realized what was going on, he flew out of my arms. He flew to Matthew's side (the kids were with me) and then he perched on Matthew's knee!!! When we got home we kept him in the car for a little while, but when we tried to get him out, he flew away. I'm so glad we went back and got him and that he's okay. I took some pictures while he was in the floorboard of the car! He didn't like the camera very much.





1 comment:

Sarah Waters said...

I don't know how I missed hearing about this at work but that is awesome! And it's even more amazing that he didn't peck y'all to death! Cool experience for the kids!!!