Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We are in the middle of VBS week at our church. We are having so much fun! I am teaching 3rd-5th graders. It's a pretty good age group because they are big enough to listen and understand instructions, but not so big that they think it's boring. Our theme is Boomerang Express: It all comes back to Jesus. We've been travelling through the outback this week. Our numbers are lower this week than normal (with helpers and kids). At first I was a little disappointed about that. But, then the Lord reminded me that it isn't the number that matters. It's what the children that do come get from VBS. What we are teaching them and what they are learning is what matters. Not how many we can get in the doors. I figured this would be a very stressful week, but it actually hasn't been bad. Work hasn't been bad, and VBS has been great so far! I am thankful for the opportunity to be part of VBS, because I love it so much. It's my favorite part of summer!

1 comment:

appie said...

It is fun helping you
this week.
Love Always,
April