Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just Catching up....

Well, it has been almost 2 weeks since I've blogged so I thought I would catch everyone up on what is going on in my world.

1. The house has still not been moved. The house movers have run into some complications and we are hoping it will get moved in the next couple of weeks. Still excited about remodeling, but frustrated that I can't do anything until it gets moved!

2. I went on a field trip with Matthew yesterday. We went to Plant Hatch, it was very interesting. If you don't know what that is, it is a nuclear power plant that provides power to parts of GA. Matthew now thinks he wants to work there, although he changes his mind every other day! LOL

3. The wedding is still being planned. Mama and her beau are still happily engaged and the date is getting closer! May 16, only 2 months!! We still have alot to do but things are coming together.

4. This Sunday is our anniversary. We will be married 12 years! That's kinda hard to believe, time has gone by so fast! (We've been together dating and all almost 16 years)

5. Lily is now reading! It is so much fun watching them learn to read. I love that part of their education. She has to sound things out still, and she hasn't made it to the Accelerated Reader program yet, but she's getting there!

6. I have not blogged as much lately, mainly because I'm addicted to Facebook! It is just so quick to hop on there and post a quick little comment about what I'm currently doing and check other people's statuses rather than coming up with a whole blog post. Plus I love being able to catch up with people I haven't seen in a really long time!

Well, that is about all we have going on right now. We are staying busy with life and the Lord is helping us day by day. Oh, and I have to give a shout out to my friend Sarah's new blog. She is into photography so her blog is basically a display of her awesome pictures! Check it out: http://www.swatersphotos.blogspot.com/

No comments: