Wednesday, December 24, 2008



I wonder how Mary felt, giving birth to a King? She was just a poor and humble girl, who was she to give birth to a Savior? Even though the Angel told her that she would give birth to a child sent from God-I wonder if she knew how powerful he would be. How many great things he would do. God sent Him to us to save the world, yet he was born in a stable, and laid in a manger. How humbling it is to know that my King and my Savior was born in such poor conditions. There was a reason God sent Jesus to us in the way that he did. Think about that this Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope you and your family have a blessed one.

1 comment:

Merrie said...

Merrie Christmas! Love you and your family! I know you are going to have a very blessed and happy day!