Monday, November 3, 2008

Election

Election day is tomorrow and I want to encourage everyone to get out and vote. Do not vote for a "party". If you are not sure which candidate to vote for, look into their voting record. See how they have voted in the past on issues and morals that you believe in. This is a VERY important election this year and we cannot take it lightly. So many people vote democrat or republican because "this is the way they've always voted". Well, I do not vote democrat or republican, I vote for the one that I believe will stand up for what I believe in. It may be a republican or it may be a democrat. I am going to look at their morals and I pray that as Christians we all vote that way. I do not want someone in the white house that thinks it is okay to kill babies or that it is okay for homosexuals to be married. I'm sorry, but that is just not biblical.

Here is a voting guide for everyone to look at, if you aren't sure who to vote for you can check it out. Or you can also print it and hand it out at work. http://www.afa.net/08VG/index.html

No comments: