Monday, June 23, 2008

News...

Hi there! Well, I realize that I am not too good about keeping my blog updated! I wish I were, but sometimes I don't feel like I have anything to post about and then sometimes I do have something good to talk about, but I don't have time! Sorry to those of you who do read my blog.

News...
VBS - we had an awesome VBS. The kids were really fired up! We had one girl (11 years old) get saved the last night. I have some good pictures, but I don't like posting pictures of other people's children on my blog without their permission.

Day off - I took a day off last week and our family visited a local water park. It was SO MUCH FUN! The kids had a blast, we had two cars full! I can't wait to go again really soon. I also have a good picture of that:


Kids only! You didn't think I'd have myself in that picture did you?

Exciting News.....
I am going back to school to get my teaching degree! Yay me! I'm so excited. This is something I've always wanted to do and I should be able to get a complete bachelor's degree online. Keep me and my family in your prayers, I know it will be hard, but it will be so worth it!

2 comments:

Merrie said...

I THOUGHT I left a comment here... wonder what happened to it.
Maybe I just emailed you...
anyway, I am so excited about your news. You will be a great teacher! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about your news.
you will make a good teacher.
Congratulations
Love Always,

April Swindell