Well, this past week has been a little busy, as usual, but ended with Matthew getting sick and now Lily is starting to. The flu has been spreading around the office and we had several people out Friday. YIKES! I hope I don't get it. I've been spraying disinfectant spray everywhere at work and at home! So, it's Sunday and I'm stuck at home with two sick children! At least I can get caught up on some house stuff.
Coming up in the next couple of weeks, our church is hosting a medical van in the local migrant community next Saturday. We'll be feeding people all day from 9-4 while the migrants come by and get medical treatment from doctors and nurses. BUSY! Then the next Friday (March 7), I'll be turning 30. So, I'm sure we'll be doing something that weekend.
Not much to report right now, but things are just hopping along! Hope you are having a great Sunday!
2 comments:
how is Matthew, Lily
right now
your friend, April
Matthew is better and Lily is worse, sorry, I just got your message! Lily has bronchitis, but not running much of a fever, just coughing alot. How is Karen?
Post a Comment